At FIT, we take your health & safety very seriously and have therefore taken measures to minimise the risk in the gym.
With the increasing concern around the Coronavirus, we wanted to assure you that we are taking additional steps with our cleaning to ensure we are doing as much as we can to keep both you & our team healthy.
At Fitness In Time, we take huge pride in the cleanliness of our space. Each day, our team will give a thorough clean of the gym, including the toilets & changing rooms. In addition to our usual cleaning schedule, we have implemented an additional precaution & will be giving all equipment an extra clean with anti-bacterial sprays & wipes each day.
In an attempt to keep our space as clean & healthy as possible, we encourage you to follow the below guidelines.
· Cover your mouth & nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze.
· Put used tissues in the bin immediately or take them away with you.
· Wash your hands with soap & water often, especially before and after each session.
· Follow government recommended guidelines if you have travelled to any of the affected countries.
· For the latest updates, please refer to the UK department of Health & Social Care.
· If you feel unwell please just take the time away to get better. Obviously the best way to prevent illness is by keeping fit and healthy, and looking after yourselves.
We hope this provides some comfort that we are doing all we can to look after the FIT community.
If you have any specific questions, please get in touch.
We look forward to seeing you in session soon!
Peter & The Team– Fitness In Time